Oxford College of Business - Sri Lanka
Oxford College of Business was established in 2003 to meet the growing need for private higher education in Sri Lanka.
Due to its high standard and quality the college has grown into steadfast network globally.
OCB still adheres to its fundamental principles of offering quality education at an affordable cost. OCB has a wide range of courses supported by a team of highly qualified lecturers that foster a conducive and open learning environment.
OCB has produced some of the most sought after business graduates in the region. Through a network of colleges and Universities spanning across the globe.OCB has contributed positively towards helping in developing human resources by constantly producing highly qualified professionals through our affiliations with professional bodies as well as reputable universities.
Today through OCB we have realized a dream of having a pool of knowledge workers that would fuel the economic engine to propel Sri Lanka into a fully developed nation. To this end OCB is delivering cutting edge programmes for the benefit of everyone.
- A leading Tertiary Educational Institute with local and international recognition in conducting a diverse variety of local and international courses.
- Located at Thurstan Road, Colombo 7, which is better known as the education hub of Sri Lanka.
- The market leader in Sri Lanka to conduct Abe Business Management/Human Resource Management Programme. Has produced World Prize winners/Presidents Prize Winners (for ABE UK) at every successive year since 2003.
- Successfully conducting an Australian MBA since September 2007 in collaboration with the Australian Institute of Business.
- The foremost college who conducted English Training Programme for the Government Youth Corps Programme, proved to be the best among Training Schools in Sri Lanka.
- Was selected by the Ministry of Education to Design and Develop an English Educational TV programme for grade 6-9 students under the TETD project of the IDA World bank.
- Functions as the local representative for Universities and Colleges in UK, China, to source students for overseas study.
- Experienced and well trained programme leaders and academics.
Contact Institute for more information..